Members' Area update - NPA autumn webinars
13th Oct 2020 / By Alistair Driver
The NPA held two autumn webinars in early October, replacing the usual autumn regionals, which had to be cancelled due to COVID-19.
The webinars provided useful updates on a whole range of topics, including the many issues around EU Exit, to the impact of African swine fever in Germany, COVID-19, regulations on covering slurry stores, Red Tractor standards and more, while AHDB delivered a market update.
The NPA's Rebecca Veale has posted a summary of the main topics covered in the Members Area, where you can also view the NPA and AHDB slides from the webinars.
You can access the Members' Area HERE. Scroll down to the entry dated October 12.
Also in the Members' Area:
- You can access the latest NPA Member's survey.
- Rebecca has recently updated our COVID guidance, including details on getting staff tested.
- You can download nomination forms for the NPA Elections and access the election guide.
- You can access an important livestock transport survey, which closes on November 2. Scroll down to October 9 entry.
- There are updates on the EU Exit issues affecting the sector.
- There are comprehensive briefings and guidance on African swine fever, farrowing crates and the new Chinese flu strain.
- The NPA's staff contact details.
If you have any problems accessing the Members Area, contact