Brexit updates for members!
18th Jan 2021 / By Alistair Driver
Regular updates on how the changes introduced at the start of this year are available for members in the EU Exit section of the website.
The updates bring all the articles on the subject published on the main part of the site together in one place, alongside new updates and guidance for members only.
To view all the latest updates, CLICK HERE
Recent updates include:
- Moving goods from Great Britain to Northern Ireland
- Exporting goods from GB to the EU via the Short Strait
- Brexit brings UK pork sector to a standstill
- Advice to exporters on getting paperwork right
- Trichinella testing requirement
- Summary of EU issues affecting the pig sector